Tuesday 28 March 2017

Greetings from Bayou!



Hello, hello, hello! ;)

My name is Dan and (hopefully) some of you can remember me from my previous blog (50 Shades of Levi and Jack) where I was happily torturing you with my battle reports as a notorious Leveticus and Jack Daw player. But as we all need some changes and new challenges I decided to grab a chance to join the coolest faction in Malifaux - Gremlins and I swapped my filthy Outcasts for equally filthy little buggers.

I'm starting to play them this week and hopefully as with my previous blog I'll write up on this blog short reports from my game with my usual comments about models I used in each game and general observations. Of course first dozen of the reports will look like coming from a newbie as I need to learn how to use each and every model from the scratch but hopefully my previous experience with Outcasts will give me some help in catching up quicker than I anticipate. I was eyeing Gremlins for a long time and I'm really happy I could finally grab them and from now on I will torment my friends with green menace ;)

Boys and girls, let me present you my new friends in Malifaux. This is only a part of my models and in those photos are not included Zzip with crew, Ophelia herself and few other models including Somer's avatar which looks deadly and I'll be happy to use him as Lucky Emissary.




Wish me a dumb good luck on my new trip and see you soon ;)

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck :-). It will be fun to see how you manage the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Club Green-pork, friend! That's an impressive lot you've got there, and I'm sure you'll enjoy pretty much every outing with them.
    Brewmaster & Wong are my favorites so far, but I've just picked up Zoraida, and Som'er is super-solid!

    ReplyDelete